Thursday, September 30, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
- Flood relief:Solar Disinfection of Water
- Flood Relief:clean drinking water and PCSIR products
- Flood mitigation: Planning and community participation
- Floods;lack of a communication protocol
- Review of FFC and Flood Management System
- Flood dividends
- Floods and the mighty
- Flood Compensation
- Risk Management: floods and businesses
- Flood Forecasting and Management System in
- Flood Management & Map Phobia in
- Floods forecasts and Emergency preparedness
- Flood victims: Emergency support vs sustainability
- Floods: Emergency Shelter and Toilets (continued)
- Floods: Emergency Shelters and toilets concept and costs
- Floods and Dams: the right time for discourse and debate
- Floods: water accord and discord in
- Floods: irrigation system, abiana and income tax on agricultural incomes?
- Inadequate and delayed relief assistance and the potential for anarchy and destabilisation
C. LAND REFORMS
- Land and Housing Reforms: Innovations and opportunities due to the floods.
- Land (zar, zameen and zan) is one of the THREE.
- Is Land Reform off the Menu?
- Afghan Mineral Resources for Regional Development.
- Land Ownership and Utilization in
- Land Reforms: Restructuring Agriculture and Political Power
- Balochistan; Insurgency and Land Reform
D. EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
- University Research: Water & Environment
- University Research: the Floods
- University Research IX :Conclusion
- University Research X: the way forward
- University Research VIII: the case of HEJ and PCSIR
- University Research VII: the antithesis
- University Reseach VI; Agriculture
- University Research V: the incubators
- University Research IV:Bio-sciences
- What an engineering university should be doing at a minimum
- University Research III: Ultimately Public Sector Universities would have to earn some money
- University Research:relevance ,cost-effectiveness and not elitism
University Research II: Merger of Ministries of Edu and Science
E. POLITICS AND GOVERNANCE
- The need and rationale for a Water Policy
Drinking Water Policy Pakistan
- Mr. President (Musharraf) : What you should be doing?
- Book Review/Comment:Memories of a soldier; 1947, before, during , after
- Dichotomy of Political Power: Persecution or Performance and Capability?
- Why Pakistan Railways is collapsing?
- Floods and the Local Governments
F. CASE OF THE POOR
- Is beggary a menace to be curtailed?
- Insuring the poor.
G. FOOD AND FISHERIES IN THE CONTEXT OF FLOODS
- Fishery cage aquaculture for sustainable Livelihood for the poor,landless and flood victims
- Community based fisheries management
- Floods Recovery: land reform, water rights, in-land fishery and white revolution
- New Book:
's Development Challenges: federalism, security and governance. Pakistan